Data protection and privacy aspects influence all businesses and industries, nationally and internationally.
Our expert team covers the full range of data protection and privacy issues including:
- GDPR compliance (assistance with processes and documentation)
- data protection audits and trainings
- data processing and transfer agreements
- processing and transfer of employee personal data
- assistance before the Romanian Data Protection Authority
- advice regarding lawful processing of data in the context of marketing-related activities.
Our Data Protection team offers assistance and representation in connection with all aspects of data protection law and practice.
Compliance with national and EU law and protecting individuals’ privacy is more than a legal issue. Failure to observe individuals’ privacy or ensure security of their personal data can cause severe harm to a company’s reputation and influence client buying decisions. It is also an area for increased regulatory focus, particularly with regard to the new European regulation.