Our banking & finance practice group attorneys have a very good expertise in a wide range of specific transactions or regulatory issues. The firm’s experience includes assistance on matters such as:
- complex finance transactions
- loan documentation and security packages
- asset and liability management
- restructuring, enforcement or transfer of non-performing loans
- transfer and warehouse of loan portfolios
- mergers and acquisitions
- compliance with new consumer protection legislation
We have been involved in various regulatory and day-to-day commercial activities of banks, investment banks and other financial institutions, or providing assistance in launching new business lines and products and reviewing, from time to time, the existing products for regulatory compliance and commercial considerations purposes.
Our attorneys have assisted corporate and individual clients in structuring and negotiating complex financings from banks or other financial institutions and provided assistance in rendering various commercial or investment banking services.