Our compliance and consumer protection practice group provides legal advice to international and local clients in connection with general regulatory compliance and consumer protection matters.
Our expert team covers the full range of compliance issues including:
- specific consumer protection requirements and obligations
- internal regulations
- specific provisions regarding money laundering and anti-bribery rules
- competition and unfair business practices
- product liability
- brand and trademark protection
- adversiting and promotions
- sales and trade practices/unfair trade practices
- representation in front of public authorities and courts of law
- specific staff trainings
Our attorneys create specific instruments meant to prevent law breaches affecting our clients’ business and provide assistance in drawing up their internal regulations to ensure compliance with applicable law.
Various EU and national laws and regulations apply to companies in relation to their intra-group interactions, as well as with customers and authorities. Our expert attorneys provide custom made schemes and training programs for consumer protection best practices, also serving as a liaison with public authorities.